falling in love with traveling

April 10, 2016 / 1:47 am

I remember being in New Brunswick and thinking to myself, "Wow, everyone here is just like people who live in my city." It seemed that everyone was just living and making a life for themselves. It made me think. Maybe we're all the same? Lost in the proximity, trying to figure ourselves out and what really matters to us. Here I was, halfway across the country, completely in love with where I was, utterly aware I wasn't home, in my city, in my bed. I had finally created a home of myself. I cherish that moment. It made me think of traveling, of someday being able to pick up and go anywhere at anytime. Seeing, creating and feeling things I've never felt before. I want to do so many things.

I feel like I now completely believe that my life is set in stone. Things will happen whether I want them too or not, weather I am afraid or not. I've realized that my heart will break, but it's embracing those feelings and not letting it break me. Because at the end of the day, I love me and I love my mind amongst all the chaos it has brought. I want to start feeling things, seeing things and meeting new souls. I really just want to see the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opposites